School Year Program
The Shir Hadash Early Childhood Center offers preschool classes for children ages 2 through 5 years (before a child enters Kindergarten). Children must be 2 years old to begin in the Center. A child is not required to be toilet trained.
- Before school care begins at 7:00 a.m.
- School starts at 8:30 am each day.
- Families may choose a schedule ending at 1:00 pm, 4:30pm or continuing care until 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Families may choose a 5,4, 3 or 2 day schedule for their children.
- School begins the third week of August and ends in the beginning of June.
Be a Junior Explorer!
Summers at the Shir Hadash Early Childhood Center will incorporate our Reggio style of investigation in the areas of nature, art, play, music, sports and creativity. The summer program is eight weeks long in two 4 week sessions.
- Children may enroll for one or both sessions 3, 4, or 5 days per week.
- The Center is closed a week between the school and summer programs in June and in August for maintenance of our building and staff development.
For information about Shir Hadash Early Childhood Center and to schedule a visit to our program, please phone our Preschool Director, Janet Cannon, 408-358-1751 ext. 115 or email her at email@example.com.